Have you headed out of the office and announced, “I’m going to the little boys’ room”?
Did you ever wish you were actually heading to a real little boys’ room?
I would love to have a real Little Boys’ Room:
- I would have to enter the room through a trap-door under my desk.
- There would be a password to get in.
- No girls would be allowed. Except for cool girls that liked Star Wars and climbing trees.
- The walls would have cowboys and indians wallpaper.
- There would be toy-boxes scattered around the room, filled with Micronauts, Legos, and water pistols.
- There would be a section of the room where an ever-evolving sofa-cushion-and-blanket fort was constantly being added to and modified.
- One corner of the room would have a functional pond, with actual tadpoles and frogs.
- There would be a tv nook and it would always plays episodes of Battle of the Planets and Star Blazers and Robotech and cool stuff like that.
- Superballs would randomly be ejected into the room at varying rates.
- The floor would be made of some high-tech material that could morph into different forms and consistency, ranging from trampoline-bouncy to hockey-rink-slipperiness.
- One wall would be filled entirely with bookshelves, containing thousands of comic books. Especially lots of Legion of Superheroes.
- And there would be a tire swing.
- And a puppy.
Admit it. That would be wicked.