Heading down the winding road of time from the near past into the ancient history of Space Monkey Pants:
- reasons i love my lovely wife: day 31
- my lovely wife knows who she married
- my lovely wife had coffee this morning
- OH NO!!! THE BARREL MONKEYS HAVE ESCAPED!!!
- my escapist past
- time to cleanse the palate with a healthy dose of odd-toed ungulates
- robot humour is mildly unsettling
- 60 second thought process upon being given a skor bar square
- i am minus all my buh-jeezus (plus a postscript)
- the worst/best joke i know
- how does someone forget to do up their fly?
- my subconscious thinks i’m a chump
- 15 failed precursors to “more fun than a barrel of monkeys”
- the month of me: conversations with my lovely wife
- the month of me: it was a bright cold day in april, and the clocks were striking zombie tuesday
- christmas… now even paganier!
- how to ensure your personal mortification well into your later years
- ten years ago today
- now is the winter of our discontent made glorious zombie tuesday
- it’s my zombie tuesday and i’ll cry if i want to
- truly useless life hacks: jason’s really super useful guide for how to make toast!
- rule of comedy #1
- oh how i hate the weekly world news
- real little boys’ room
- journey through the wasteland
- archery for the young and deathwishy
The Most Linked-To Post on Space Monkey Pants (which is funny, considering that this post actually dispenses information of value and substance, which is SO NOT what this site is about):
(Full Text of the one-man play I wrote and performed in 1996 and then for some reason decided to post in its entirety):